Let’s have some pillow talk! Your home can really liven up any space and pillows are easy to create. Not only are they simple to make but they can change the outlook of any space in a flash. I will ready fun to share some of my key to make pillows.
Think of pillows like the silent power player for your home decor. It is cheap, require minimal cloth and can be creat in under an hour. To help you amazing pillows, I wanted to reveal a few keys and tricks to assure the end of results of you are nothing short of statement.
Some ideas to make pillows
- Turning to reduce size after paring all of corners
- Turning out the corners of your pillow which use a blunt object to help.
- Sewing a double row of stitches around each corner will reinforce the corners of your pillow.
- Your pillow form should take bigger than 1″ with your pillow. It help your pillow a round appearance and maintain its shape.
- If you want the surface of pillow soft, you should consider adding a layer of batting to your main pillow fabric. It also comes in handy when designing odd-shaped pillows that will be hand stuffed.
- Making a decision your pillow closure, before you start your plant. Zipper closure, envelope or all stitched up with a basic ladder stitch.
- Reducing your stitch length slightly to prevent stitches from showing at seams.
- Adding coordinating trims with considering, fringe, pining or a flange to the edge of your pillow cover for an added layer of detail.
- Turning your zipper closure into a featured detail.
- Do you want to achieve a slightly curved corner? While sewing the corners of your pillow; mark a point 1/2″ from each corner. And then draw a line from each side, point to point to slight reduce your square shape. This is your new pattern shape.
- Creating outside of the box with your pillow cover ideas. Conversation starter about pillow can become the subject to a new guest in your home.
Now my secret tips to make pillows are you ready to get started? Check out these easy patterns.