Picking a pillow is among the main parts of creating the best sleeping environment. A great pillow is more than just a convenient place to put your head. It needs to support your neck, back & shoulders in any position. Having that support from a pillow helps you sleep sounder & get up pain free. Side sleepers need to consider the best type of pillow even more than people who rest on their backs or stomachs. Side sleeping without a great memory foam pillow to provide firm support that molds to the curves of your spine can cause pinched nerves and uncomfortable joints that last all day.
There are several key points for a consumer to consider when looking at memory foam pillow options. The Snuggle-Pedic Queen Size Bamboo Combination with Shredded Memory Foam With Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Cover provides everything that makes a good sleep aid for any position, and is especially great for side sleepers.
Functions of the Snuggle-Pedic Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
- Luxurious Micro-vented Cover
- Breathable Material for Great Air Flow
- Made in the United States
- Environmentally friendly fabrics & foam
- Great for all sleep positions
- Refund Guarantee
Soft Bamboo Fabric Cover
The special Kool-Flow™ cover is made from a proprietary blend of bamboo, polyester & Lycra for the best night’s sleep. It has micro-vents to enable easy blood circulation that helps cut down body heat buildup, and bamboo has great absorption properties so that moisture, sweat & heat will not cause the pillow to produce bacteria.
Bamboo is a very environment-friendly product that makes a great fabric. It’s soft and as comfy as a high thread count sheet found in the best hotels. The combination of bamboo, Lycra & polyester is one of the best materials you can find for bedding fabrics. It’s long-lasting & still feels like silk or satin. Best of all, it’s washable so you can make sure your memory foam pillow is always fresh & ready for you to enjoy a good night’s rest.
The Pliability & Comfort of Memory Foam
Memory foam pillows are an excellent option for sleeping ue to the fact that they firm where you need the best support for spine & muscles, and they’re soft where you want them to be soft for superior comfort. The shredded pieces of foam work much better than a solid sheet of foam for 2 reasons: first, they maximize air flow for lower heat buildup, and 2nd, they let you shape the pillow quickly. The shape-ability of a memory foam pillow is necessary for side sleepers. It enables you to curve the pillow to your spine & support your back, cover it around your chest & stomach for front support, place it between your knees to keep your hips aligned throughout the night, or cradle your head for neck support.
Benefits of a Memory Foam Pillow
- Great for Pregnancy Support: During pregnancy, the body needs even more support to sleep easily. The resilient foam of the Snuggle-Pedic Memory Foam Pillow provides orthopedic support that relieves tired muscles & avoids stress on the hips, lower back & shoulders that pregnant women have problems with when trying to sleep.
- Cool, Comfy Sleep: The vented cover, bamboo outer fabric & shredded memory foam creates the good pillow ventilation. Excellent ventilation in a pillow is more important than you might believe at first consideration. When moisture can build up inside any pillow, bacteria and mold can start to grow causing allergic reactions, sinus infections, headaches and lots of other issues. Pillows that don’t vent air well also trap body heat & room heat inside and make sleeping more unpleasant. The fluffy memory foam & vented bamboo cover of the Snuggle-Pedic Foam Pillow provide you a healthy sleep environment and keep you comfy all night long.
- Made in the U.S.A & Guaranteed for Your Satisfaction: You can buy this memory foam pillow with confidence understanding that the manufacturer is located in the United States and has a great assurance. Your Snuggle-Pedic pillow is satisfaction guaranteed for 3 months, plenty of time to provide it a full sleep trial in your home. What makes this pillow an even safer purchase is the marvelous 20-year guarantee, so if it goes flat (which it should not), rips or tears, or has any other defect it’ll be replaced at no charge to you.
Disadvantages of a Memory Foam Pillow
- Memory Foam Can Feel Too Firm to Some Users: Memory foam pillows take a little getting used to. Some customers may feel the shredded memory foam construction of this pillow is too thick & firm. The fact that the pillow has 3 months sleep trial guarantee enables you to really break it in & test it out before making a quick judgment on the way it feels.
- Pillow Requirements Some Prep Time: When you first get the memory foam pillow you may have to fluff it up, let it air out & prepare it for an initial use. It’s rolled up & packaged in a vacuum sealed cover to make it simpler and more cost-effective to deliver. That means the foam is compressed and looks funny when it first arrives. It’ll snap back rapidly. During shipping it may develop an odor that is also simple to remedy. Merely let it air out for about a day before using.